Sunday, July 8, 2007

New Commenting!

At the request of several folks (Mack, I'm talking to YOU), I have installed HaloScan comments on my Blog. However, in doing so I completely lost all of the wonderful comments posted here previously. They are there in Dashboard but I couldn't figure out how to get them to appear again in the blog. For that matter, I couldn't figure out how to have both HaloScan and Google commenting. Considering I've been calling HaloScan "HaloSux" for about a year now, I'm more than a little perturbed at this turn of events. I was under the impression that I could offer both forms of commenting for my four readers.

This blogging stuff is way too techno for me, I just know how to follow the directions.

Anyway, if HaloScan lives up to its name, please head over to Mack's place and give him a piece of your mind for me.

Thanks.