Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Senate To Hold TVA Hearings Tomorrow

The U.S. Senate Committee on Environment & Public Works will hold hearings on the TVA spill Thursday, January 8, at 10:00 AM EST.

I can’t tell if C-SPAN will broadcast these hearings, since they only post today’s schedule on their website. If you’d like to see these hearings you need to fax their viewer services department at 202-737-6226 (an e-mail doesn’t appear to do the trick).

I urge everyone to take a few minutes and send C-SPAN a fax right away. I just did it and it took me 1 minute. A hand-written note will do.

Aren’t you just dying to see TVA CEO Tom Kilgore fold like a lawnchair under the brutal questioning of Tennessee Republican Senator Lamar Alexander?

Aw, who am I kidding!

But yeah, we need to see these hearings. So fax that letter, pronto. 'kay, thx, bai.