Tuesday, August 10, 2010

She-Devil

As I mentioned in my earlier posts, right before we went out of town we were adopted by two adorable kittens. One kitten is still adorable; the other is the spawn of Satan:



Yesterday morning I stumbled downstairs at 5:30 a.m. for my morning jolt of caffeine to find the house a veritable crime scene. As in: blood splattered everywhere. And I do mean everywhere. It looked like someone had a “Psycho” moment while we were fast asleep.

I was able to track down the source of the bloodbath: our poor kitty Como, who is declawed and basically defenseless (he came to us that way, we would never do such a thing). He had two deep lacerations on his front leg. The culprit? I’m quite sure it’s Etta, the psycho kitten who now rules our house with an iron paw. She’s a thug, streetwise and fearless. And she will. cut. you. up.

Free to good home: adorable white kitten. Possibly demon possessed. Spayed, has all shots. Needs exorcism.