Friday, November 5, 2010

Housekeeping Note

It's only been a week but NaNoWriMo 2010 has been a bit of a bust for me so far as I've been sick as a dog all week. I'm going to have to hit it hard for the remaining few weeks to make up for lost time and expected time off for Thanksgiving and birthday celebrations.

So that means I'm temporarily suspending comments. I can't untie these blog apron strings if I have to keep coming back here to approve comments. On the up-side, this might deter some of the amazing comment spam I've been getting. Two of my favorites:
I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
By Anonymous on Mixed Message on 10/21/10

AND:

Hello, I think your blog is epic. Congrats. Funny Online Games
By Anonymous on Your Modern Conservative Inferiority Complex on 10/21/10

Hilarious.

In the meantime, I have a final post up over at The Swash Zone.