Monday, March 1, 2010

Ask Your Doctor If Hiatus Is Right For You, v.3

It’s March madness, and I don’t mean the NCAA basketball tourney. No, I’m talking NaNoEdMo, National Novel Editing Month.

I’ll have red pen in hand, working on my draft and fixing some major holes in the manuscript. Also have some other paying assignments due this month, some travel planned, a dog dying of cancer and a new puppy needing lots of exercise. So the blog is going to have to go on the back burner for a while.

Of course, I don’t know how to quit you. This doesn’t mean I'll be shutting the blog down entirely. I'm just giving myself permission to not have a new post every day. If I do have a new post every day, you have my permission to kick my butt in comments, remind me that blogging is not writing, and shame me back to work.

I will thank you. I promise.

In the meantime, visit some of my favorite peeps listed on my blogroll.

As usual let me recommend Phila’s Friday Hope Blogging and the beach bums on the Swash Zone.